Re: Table Style Problem

by "Andy Innes" <innax(at)icon.co.za>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:36:31 +0200
 To:  "Heil,
Polly,
EAU CLAIRE,
Finance" <polly.heil(at)us.nestle.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try using span tags instead of including the style info in the table tag.
Define a stylesheet in your head or as a seperate document, then pop the
span tags inside the table cells. Alternatively write a sheet for just that
document that redefines the <p> tag with absolute font and px height info.

HTH

Andy