Re: puzzling ? about CSS link properties

by "Karin Christensen" <karinc(at)linkline.com>

 Date:  Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:38:25 -0700
 To:  <thewolves(at)bigfoot.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
>           A:link {background:none; color:blue;text-decoration:none}
>           }
>
> I'm sure you didn't intend that A:link stuff to be part of DIV.body. IE
> 5 and 5.5 seem to be using that color:blue to color your text blue --
> apparently, IE 6 uses the color:#000000 instead.
>
> Larry Coats

Ah ha!  That was it.  In my early attempt to figure out how to have a second
link color I tried putting it the body, then forgot to take it out later on.

It's the little things.

Thanks so much for everyone's help, advice and suggestions.

I was kind of nervous trying out something new when I had only two days to
redo this whole site.  But, in the long run CSS does make it easier.

Karin