RE: JavaScript Rollovers

by "Ann Ezzell" <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu>

 Date:  Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:19:06 -0700
 To:  "'mumbles'" <voices(at)cyberinkdesign.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Did you perchance use Dreamweaver to create these rollovers? A friend
of mine recently had the same problem, but just in IE4. For some
reason, the images were reloading from the server with each rollover.
This didn't happen in IE5 or NN4.7. He was using rollover code
generated by Dreamweaver. When he changed the code, the reloading
stopped.

Watch your status bar during the rollovers, and see if you're
reloading the images.