WAIS and Indexing

by "Juliana Halvorson" <juliana(at)graphmaster.com>

 Date:  Thu, 25 Jul 2002 11:15:58 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have created a very complex website with Frontpage 2002 at
http://www.storesthatoffermore.com.

I am having a problem learning how to tell Frontpage not to index
certain pages for the search or top ten visited sites.  IE the index
page keeps coming up on the top ten (which is expected) but I don't want
it to list.

For the search, there are pages that exist, but that I don't want to be
searched.  Also, the search is not looking for specific verbage - it
wants exact.  For instance if you are looking for baseball and only type
'ball' - nothing comes up.

Does anyone know how to fix these problems?

Thanks so much!
Juliana
juliana(at)graphmaster.com