Re: Very Strange...trouble with NN4.7

by "Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:36:55 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Jeniffer C. Johnson" <lead(at)offlead.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jeniffer, having seen this so many times I can't count..  it is probably the
video card / driver on her system.
Find out the type of video card she has, and see is she is using the correct
driver for this card.
I have had this over the years, because the ATI video card I had didnt' like
windows 98 much, and would do this constantly.  Bleeding text, and all sorts
of strange images.  Once they got the correct driver developed, I hardly see
it anymore, EXCEPT.. when my resources get low.  If I am working and my
resources get low, I will see odd things.. or it won't show things at all..

Nancy

> I've just redesigned a hobby site (actually only a few parts of it are
back up yet), and one user is experiencing a VERY strange problem. I'm
tempted to suggest that she reinstall her browser, but she's not having this
trouble anywhere but this site. She is using NN4.7 on a pc (unsure of the
o/s, but win-something). The site appears fine for her in IE, but she
prefers using NN. I do NOT have this problem on any of the versions of NN I
have on my pc or mac. Here are some screen captures of what she's seeing: