RE: Link disappearance

by "Juliana Halvorson" <jh(at)graphmaster.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:19:17 -0700
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks to all who answered my questions.  I found one major issue was
with the security settings in Internet Explorer.  I reset them and it
works fine now.

I did also visit the W3C validator.  Oh, my what a mess of errors.  My
question is though, it is coming up with several instances of invalid
markup - but in the markup that was created by Macromedia Flash MX.  If
I change this, my flash animation will not work.  Are there ways around
this?

Thanks again!
Juliana

Juliana Halvorson