Re: Printing trouble

by "N.Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:21:38 -0500
 To:  "Andrew" <andrew(at)therapids.net>,
"Hwg-Techniques@Hwg. Org" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have had this very complaint on various sites as of recent.  www.php.net
is one that gives me alot of trouble.  I tried printing pages of the manual
for a class, and it cuts off on the right side.  I surf with a resolution of
800 x 600, and have gone in and reset my fonts and made adjustments, but it
still cuts off the page.  I even went in and made adjustments so my printer
would print further out to the edges of my paper and that makes no
difference either.

I personally believe this has to do with how the pages are set up but I
can't pin point the problem or how to fix it on my end.

Nancy