Re: WebTV (was Feedback on left right scrolling)

by "Sue Bailey" <sue(at)bartandsue.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:11:26 +0100
 To:  "Peter-Paul Koch" <gassinaumasis(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Expect roughly Netscape 3 compatibility.
>
> ppk

FWIW, my hit counter (thecounter.com) always lists it as IE2; I've been told
that's what they based the browser on, but how true _that_ is, I don't know.

My onSubmit function just checks to see that something from a select list
with a value has been selected, and the browser emulator gives the error msg
whether you've selected anything or not. I haven't done extensive testing of
this, so probably shouldn't make wild statements about what it will and
won't do :-(

Sue