Re: Newbie: Creating a Form

by "Nathaniel Bank" <Nathan.Bank(at)cello.net>

 Date:  Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:58:12 -0700
 To:  "Joe Keilholz" <Joe.Keilholz(at)paceco.com>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mailto's sometimes work but are incompatible with many browsers/mail
programs. Some will insert the contents of the form in the body, others just
start a new message.... If you have access to a cgi scripting host there are
some great freeware mail posting programs out there that are much more
attractive than a plain mailto and work quite well.

Nathaniel Bank;
Database Lummox &
Software Development;
Cello Technologies Corp.
http://it.cello.net/CelloTools
970.927.2579 - 970.948.7190

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."