Re: font ?

by gchurchman(at)medseek.com (Gary Churchman)

 Date:  Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:10:24 -0800
 To:  "Bryon Carlson" <carlson(at)fgi.net>,
"Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Bryon,
I have a Windows NT box, another with Win98, another with Win95 and a
PowerMac G3 and none of them have Monotype Corsiva.  All of them have had
their font libraries expanded to varying degrees, two of them having been
loaded up with over 400 fonts.  Georgia is more popular, but not on all of
them either.  I think in serif fonts you can really only count on Times or
Times New Roman and Courier.

Gary Churchman
Director, Production and Design
MedSeek