Re: adding a forum

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:34:28 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi All,
    Just thought I'd mention that everything Yahoo has bought they have
screwed up. I would stay away from them........
    Case in point: a friend has a website & e-mail address at Geocities.
When Yahoo bought out Geocities they changed his URL - without even telling
him!!! THEN; they changed his E-MAIL ADDRESS - again WITHOUT EVEN TELLING
HIM!!!! He noticed he wasn't getting e-mail for a few days, so he contacted
them & that's when he found out they had changed it!!??!!
    Also, I've been involved with some webrings that Yahoo bought out, &
they screwed up every one of them! Fortunately, the ringmasters got tired of
their b.s. & found other webrings to go with. Of course, everyone had to
change their code....
    HTH,
              Paul Angel

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com
http://webcomnow.com
http://sitesense.com
http://DigitalRescue.org

Should you need a domain name registered I highly recomend  DirectNIC.
 http://www.directnic.com/?5204
It's just $15 per year with several perks and great service!