Re: Dreamweaver and Table Woes

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:52:25 -0000
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Joe Keilholz wrote:
> > I am having a confusing error on a number of pages that I am creating in
> > Dreamweaver. A number of tables that I am creating in Dreamweaver, while
> > looking perfectly correct, are becoming very skewed in the browsers.

Are you creating the tables in DW or did you create the page in layers then
convert it to a table? I looked at it in DW and changed it back to layers. I
think that one of the problems is that none of the layers line up, and in
some cases overlap. DW can create tables from this but a huge number of tiny
cells have been created as a result, causing a lot of layout problems.

I think starting again is the only real option.

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net