Re: Screen Resolution (was Layers Problem)

by "Leah Fretwell" <leah_marie_f(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Jun 2000 22:59:37 -0700
 To:  "Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You neglected the particular group I fall into, I need bifocals, but they
are uncomfortable when using the computer because you have to tip your head
back to see through the near vision part. I'm only 43 and don't consider
myself old, but I also do not consider myself vain or lazy. I just don't
want a crick in my neck!

Leah