Re: How do I get pop up descriptive boxs?

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:24:34 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi Floyd,
    I use tip boxes with the main menu on my homepage - see if you like
them. They use a .js file to size,  color, & format the box, so if you want
different tipboxes you'll need a separate js file for each. I have a js file
for each page to match the colors of the page. If you like them let me know
& I'll send you the js.
    ~ Paul
                http://AngelOnEarth.net

http://valuewebinc.com