Re: IE 4.0

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:14:51 -0400
 To:  "'techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I found a very interesting browser emulator page at:
http://www.dejavu.org/emulator.htm

It has the Cern line-mode browser[1] 1990-1992; NCSA Mosaic 1.0, Mosaic
Netscape 0.9 (1994), Netscape 1.0 (1995), IE 2.0 (1995) and HotJava.

Have fun!

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com