Re: Matt Wright's FormMail.pl

by Brian V Bonini <b-bonini(at)cox.net>

 Date:  16 Jun 2003 12:19:06 -0400
 To:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 14:50, Buddy Harris wrote:
> > I have a client who wants a completed form which is processed by Matt
> > Wright's FormMail.pl to be automatically e-mailed back to the person who
> > originally completed the form from his web site.  Can anybody tell me
> > how to add the variable "email" to the list of @recipients?
> >

> I don't use Matt Wright's FormMail.pl  but in a perl script you can use:
> $recipient = 'first(at)domain.com,second(at)domain.com,etc(at)domain.com';

That would not work unless it was the same person always submitting the
form.

Since the original submitter is supplying his email address which is
being sent to the perl script in the form of a variable you could simply
modify the mail function that sends the form to @recipients to also CC
or BCC the $email (or whatever it's called) variable from the form
submission. Make sense?