Re: netscape equivalent to scroll="no"?

by jscott(at)cpec.org

 Date:  Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:30:01 -0500
 To:  Collette McNeill <collette(at)mlwebworks.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Collette,

Try this...  Standard HTML should be fully crossbrowser compatable.

This is a 3 frame setup, one top frame(header), a left frame (nav), and middle
frams (main)

The Main Frame has no border and No scrolling.

HTH

Jon

Bringing Citizens and Government together
www.civicradar.com

BEGIN CODE:

<frameset rows="216,216">
  <frame src="file:///C|/UntitledFrame-2" name="header">
  <frameset cols="306,571" rows="*">
    <frame src="file:///C|/untitled.htm" name="nav">
    <frame src="file:///C|/UntitledFrame-3" frameborder="NO" scrolling="NO"
name="main">
  </frameset>
</frameset>

END CODE: