Re[2]: Background graphic

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Sat, 7 Dec 2002 16:52:09 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> If you mean enlarge the single graphic to fill a
> background, I suppose you could put it in a DIV set to
> appear behind everything else, then use a Javacript to
> calculate the required size and resize the image to
> whatever it needed to be ...

Unless you're dealing with vector graphics, however, that will tend to
cause pixelation (sp?) and look kinda yucky. I've found that the only
settings for height and width on images should be the actual height
and width.

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olson, president/founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977.