RE: Non-US Domain Registrations

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:14:13 EST
 To:  Dennis.Lapcewich(at)unisa.edu.au,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  ht(at)ohlsen.dk, choicemag(at)hotmail.com
  todo: View Thread, Original

And I'm so glad this is happening too, because our courts have been sooo
worried about what they're going to do with the days ahead.  Now they'll be
set up with work for ages, with every internet user in the country in the
queue to be prosecuted for breach of copyright.

Hey, right now I have 6 copies of IE open, and on my other machine, I'm
testing my NN - with 4 windows open.   At $5000 per infringement, I guess
I'm racking up offences at the rate of $50,000 grand an hour.  I suppose
that means I'll have to raise my charge-out rate a little.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development
Windsor, NSW, Australia