Re: Auto-installing fonts?

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:44:44 EST
 To:  Nathan.Bank(at)cello.net,
choicemag(at)hotmail.com,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
AH!  well that changes everything.   I reckon the best way to do it is to
give everyone a self-extracting archive that puts the fonts directly into
c:\windows\fonts when it's executed.   It'll take them all less than 30
seconds each to install the fonts.   If it's a normal set of fonts your zip
file will likely be less than 100k.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development