Re: Weird problem

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:11:40 EST
 To:  jnwhittley(at)fuse.net,
jude(at)ica.net,
Hwg-Techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Now isn't that typical!  I had it firmly fixed in my mind that there's a
conspiracy here, and I was expecting lawyers and millions of bucks to be
changing hands, and what happens?   Nancy goes and spoils it all with a
perfectly reasonable explanation that will take 5 minutes to fix.

Where's the spectator sport in that Nancy?

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development
Windsor, NSW, Australia .