Re: Am I in a time warp?

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 02 May 2000 11:29:28 EST
 To:  jmnc(at)lis.net.au,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

... and John makes a very good point .... if it gets too easy, those of us
who are trying to eke out a meagre dollar from building sites for people
will have every pubescent smartass in the community competing with us using
the computer in the school libraries.

People dont pay money for others to do the fun jobs or the easy ones.

Cheers,
Mike Kear
AFP Web Development
Windsor, NSW, Australia