RE: HTML in Email

by "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 10 May 2000 15:14:15 EST
 To:  Dennis.Lapcewich(at)unisa.edu.au,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey, this ought to tell you something .... Microsoft, the most
"MSOutlook'ed" company anywhere, uses plain text email to the outside world.

If anyone had a reason to use html emails its MS, but they dont.  They want
their email messages read, they dont want to be criticised for taking up
unnecessary bandwidth for a whole bunch of graphics, and they dont want
their customers complaining about all the pretty graphics getting in the way
of the message.

I'm afraid email is a text thing for a while yet.

Suits me.  There's far too much form over content in the Internet now
anyway.

Cheers,
Mike Kear