Re: Frames & targets & tables ~~ OH MY!!!

by "Kat" <iam2wish4(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 19 May 2000 14:47:15 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Kym Jones" <kjones(at)adam.com.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kym,
    Nope, I rarely stop for breath... LOL!
    Really though, thanx for the links, I will check them out momentarily...
I look at everything I can!
    You are right about frames, if a browser doesn't support them it can be
a pain.  However, any *remotely* up-to-date browser should support them, for
one... and if anyone is that far behind then I personally don't get it.
(The guy I'm setting this site up for wants frames, but he doesn't know what
the difference between frames and tables are, so if I set it up with tables,
he'll be just as happy I'm sure.)
    So, I am also working on tables.  Hence, any advice you may have about
them (if it isn't in those links, that is) would be very welcome.  Actually,
what I nailed last night was a frames and tables kind of a combo, so
actually I think that I may have figured out tables, too.... I'll play
around and find out today.
    By the way, you don't need to keep your mouth shut about FrontPage... I
know that they suck.  However, (1) when MS Office upgraded to 2000 Premium,
they immensely improved FrontPage (I'm guessing they finally realized that
no one wants to use them anymore), and (2) I really only use FrontPage when
I'm stuck on something; then I can view my source code, and -- ta da! --
I've (usually) got it figured out!
    All right, taking a breath now.  <G>  Gotta go play, and then learn!
    TTFN,   ~~KAT~~