Re: need help with an explanation

by Steve Deemer <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:18:08 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Fact is You did not need those HTML tags in the past
few version's but you did need them at one time which
tells us that if a lower browser version hit your page
you had better have them or possibly generate
errors...

My wife works for a school Distric and this mean two
things.. 1) Mac. Systems.. and 2)no money therefor
lowend Mac's and low end browser as they have now
memory or money for upgrades... that is a big hunck of
people and I for one rely on mt township as much as
the guy cross country....

Just add the stupid tags Be safe not sorry.. You you
do not know him/her you would wear a condum would you
not?

--- Karin Ransdell <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>

=====
    www.pc-wizard.net       Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net