RE: How'd they do that?

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:49:49 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Michael Heliker <Michael.Heliker(at)ncrel.org>,
"'jcohen02(at)snet.net'" <jcohen02(at)snet.net>,
HTML WritersGuild <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The Static effect of a no scrolling back ground will
only work in IE at htis tiem and I really dont think
NN will adapt to it any time soon...

<.Dinnier Review>
However... If you do go there,, I have,, Really cool
but bring your wallet.. They do have this real cool
shuttle ride you take to get there.. Once you get in
the lobby you will need to get your ticket to Mars..
No cost. Thye pu tyou in  this Space Shuttle and fly
you out to Mars.. Seat's move.. Then let you off on
mars where your name is allready in hte computer and
you simply navigate to your seat.. But fo me in NJ a
15 dollar hamburger is High priced But for Broadway it
is just right.. Another note.. This stuff is full of
Garlick.. Alot of it...
<./Dinnier Review>

Just my 2Cent..

=====