Re: Search Rankings Measurement

by Susan Vollmer <susanvollmer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:13:19 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Chuck Evans <chuck.evans(at)click2learn.com>,
"HWG Techniques \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but
you might try this link:

  http://did-it.com/search_engine/detective.shtml

This web site offers both a free and paid service to
help you determine where your web site is ranking.  On
the free service, you enter four words or phrases.  It
searches about 10 search engines for those four
phrases and sends you an e-mail with the results of
what spot your web site placed in.  The search engines
include Yahoo, Google, AOL, AllTheWeb, Lycos, Excite
and more.

Regards,
Susan V.