Re: Frames

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 30 May 2001 04:43:12 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Klaas De Waele <klaas(at)gracegraphics.be>,
"'hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Concidering the fact you can throw in some javascript
to alway make sure the top frame is included with the
content that is selected. That would help Tim's
therory of not being able to index or pass URL or send
a freind the link. The only problem I can see if the
amount of extra work it would take to make the content
page printable. If your site is targeting th eprint
version that is. Other then that I agrea frames are
nice, easy, and give a good look for most. I can pass
along th etwo or three lines of code needed for the
javascript if you all can help me find a solution to
the print version of a framed site.. ;)
Have fun,
Steve