RE: Music

by Melanie Gann <mgann(at)second-street.com>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:33:24 -0400
 To:  bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I asked the same/similar question a few months back. I have been unable to
find
a comprehensive tutorial on sound on the web.

I bought the book "Web Audio", but in general find that most information is
written from the perspective of multi-media-sound-jockey perspective... and
that there is very little written from the web developer perspective.

So if someone knows of a good tutorial I'd like to know it too. Otherwise
there's a good book opportunity for someone who knows their stuff.

Regards,
Melanie

At 09:07 AM 4/11/01 -0500, bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com wrote:
>Are you talking about music that automatically starts playing when the page
>loads?  If so, are you sure that your audience actually wants this?  This is
>really a hot button issue for a lot of users, and so you may want to
>reconsider.  By all means, include an "off" button if you do do this.

Melanie Gann
Second Street Web Design
www.second-street.com