Re: Stickiness

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 21 Feb 2000 08:24:10 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

hmmm...honey coated backgrounds ? ...sorry, couldn't resist...

Kym...who is "outta the circle" too and wants to know :)

At 03:18 PM 02/20/2000 -0500, Jeremy Brown wrote:
>Forgive me for being 'out of the circle', but what is stickiness as it
>relates to the internet?
>
>BCrider wrote:
>
>> I have client interested in learning more about creating stickiness for
>> their site. Does anyone have a set of articles they use with clients on
>> the subject or a site that has good materials about Internet marketing.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Bart

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html