Re: HTML in Email

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 10 May 2000 11:55:57 +0930
 To:  "Mike Kear" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>,
monclan(at)idcomm.com,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

I *couldn't* have put it better ..well said...:)

Kym

>Yes, Monica.  Tell the management they'd best have an extra good defence
>system set up. THey're going to get complaints a-plenty as soon as they
>start sending the emails out.
>
>Either that, or hardly anyone's going to read them.  I read most of my
>outlook mail in the preview window rather than waiting for the email to
>open.  And I **H**A**T**E** the html emails.  Normally they come from porn
>sites.
>
>So as soon as I see that coloured background, the delete key gets hit.  I
>never read them.    EVER.
>
>Tell your management if they want their emails to look like porn site
>promotions, they're on the right track.  While they're about it, why not
>redesign the foyer of the company to resemble a Mexican bordello.  And issue
>a memo requiring all female employees to cut 5 inches off the hems of their
>skirts and double the amount of makeup worn.
>
>OR alternatively, they could have a sensible strategy of using plain text
>emails.
>
>Cheers,
>Mike Kear
>AFP Web Development
>Windsor, NSW, Australia
>http://www.afp.zip.com.au

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html