Re: RV Overnighters

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Mon, 22 May 2000 19:50:23 +0930
 To:  "David Haverly" <dave(at)tektutor.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi David,

I looked at the site with IE5.0 and Netscape 4.7 and it looks great in
both. I really like the clean, crisp, professional appearance of the site.

Easy to navigate and a good font size for those that don't have the
eyesight of a 16yr old anymore LOL...and I really like your treatment of
the various pictures on the site...the shadow really pulls them out nicely
enhancing the picture.

I like it :)

Kym

At 01:11 PM 05/22/2000 , David Haverly wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I humbly request a critique of http://www.rv-overnighters.com. Particularly
>any Netscape, Mac and laptop users. Please provide input on speed and
>readability. Seniors are going to be the primary audience, that might help
>in your critique. Thanks in advance.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>David Haverly
>TekTutor Computer Services
>Web Design, Hosting & Promotion
>Computer Tutoring
>dave(at)tektutor.com
>http://www.tektutor.com

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html