Re: Dreamweaver 3.0 CSS Bug?

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Sep 2000 00:01:18 +0930
 To:  "Owens,
Robert E" <reo29846(at)glaxowellcome.com>,
"'hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Bob,

No answer for your problem...but welcome back :)

Kym

At 10:44 PM 09/19/2000 , Owens, Robert E wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm back on the list after a year-long absence, and have a question I
>couldn't seem to find the answer to in the archives. I created a cascading
>stylesheet in my new installation of Dreamweaver 3.0, and saved it as a
>.css. When I created a new .htm page, saved it, and tried to link in the
>CSS, I got the message that "An unxpected [sic] error has occurred while
>trying to read style sheet information." Then Dreamweaver refused to open
>the .css, displaying the same message. I opened the .css in Homesite 4.5 and
>in TopStyle Lite 1.2, and it validates on both of them. I suspect a bug in
>Dreamweaver 3.0 itself.
>
>Has anyone else run across this on DW 3.0 for NT 4.0 (Service Pack 4)? I'm
>stumped, and I'm not exactly a newbie to either CSS or Dreamweaver (used 1.2
>for almost tow years). Any suggestions?
>

>Bob Owens
>Web Designer, Web Design Center
>WISAT, US
>Glaxo Wellcome
>(919) 483-8058
>reo29846(at)glaxowellcome.com

FoJo Media  -  for Creative Graphics & Web Design
Visit The Garden for FREE graphics
PhotoImpact Users - Get FREE objects in UFO format.
http://www.fojomedia.com