Re: hwg-techniques-digest V1 #1112

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sun, 28 Jan 2001 20:08:40 +1030
 To:  Rob Atkinson <robatkinson(at)nucleus.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  hwg-techniques-digest(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Rob,

Thank you for that...and yes, I have refreshed...it made no difference.

I didn't know about the meta tag deal tho...thank you...I'll add it.
Actually, it hasn't been a bad lesson in that I now have what is pretty
much a mirror image of my onsite directory on my hd so that everything that
is uploaded is in the right place to begin with. I've really only been
changing the img tag to reflect the correct directory but the less fiddling
I have to do, obviously, the better.

Thanks again for the tip.

Kym

At 01:51 AM 28/01/2001 -0700, Rob Atkinson wrote:
>You don't mention Kym, if you have done a Refresh?
>
>Using:
><.meta http-equiv="Expires" content="-1">
><.meta http-equiv="Pragma" content="no-cache">
>
>will also help your visitors, to see the new pages.
>

>Website Rob
>Helping people create a Potent Website

ConceptualEyez Design & Media
http://www.conceptualeyez.com/index.html