Re: Mouseovers not working ... or are they?

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Feb 2001 10:13:48 +1030
 To:  KathyW <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

ahhhhhhh Kathy, thank you for posting that, I was beginning to think it was
me..or ME...the latter getting the blame for *everything* lately. :) ...and
if Telstra says five days, it probably means five weeks and lotsa
"spit'n'chewy" (translation for non Aussies =spit and chewing gum").

Kym

At 08:10 AM 11/02/2001 +1100, KathyW wrote:

>> Took a long time to load in NN 4.75. Appears to load the initial buttons,
>
>Don't fret too much about load times to the US at the moment Mike ... some
>bright-spark with a sand dredger dug up the main fibre-optic link near
>Singapore
>late last week. Telstra estimates 5 days to repair. Ping times and packet loss
>during peak usage times is pretty 'orrible.
>
>KathyW.
>
>SuSE Linux 7.0 / IBM JRE1.1.8 / PolarBar Java Mailer 1.19RC11

ConceptualEyez Design & Media
http://www.conceptualeyez.com/index.html
(Formerly FoJoMedia)