Re: Experience with site check products?

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Feb 2000 08:51:40 +1100
 To:  Moe Rubenzahl <moe(at)maxim-ic.com>,
hwg-techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:36 28/02/00 -0800, Moe Rubenzahl wrote:
>I am interested in your experience with web site checking products.
>Specific interests:
>
>1. Periodic automatic link checks to check both internal links and links
>outside the site, reporting any broken links.
>
>I see a couple of programs that run locally -- LinkLint (Perl script) and
>InfoLink (Windows app). I would guess there are also services that do this
>for you and send reports for a monthly fee.

I use CyberSpyder - http://www.cyberspyder.com

The have a trial version you can download and test.

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au