Re: HTML --> Linux

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Mar 2000 12:09:04 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Don't know about Frontpage either but I have seen the code it
generates as regards the Meta tags and IT does put in code
saying that the webpage was produced by Frontpage.

Homesite on the other hand doesn't, it will only put in the
code you tell it to.

I also coded by hand and still do a little but use Homesite as much
as possible now. If you think you must code by hand so that you
can see the code and know what's happening then you just have
to try Homesite, it's wonderful.

http://www.allaire.com
It also comes with TopStyle Lite from BradSoft http://www.bradsoft.com
for doing up external CSS.

At 01:21 PM 23/03/2000 -0500, Rossi Designs wrote:
>I don't regularly use either product but Frontpage put things in your code
>that are easily recognizable as m$. For instance <!-- web bot -->
>
>p.s. I'm a hand coder and a little cynical about these things ;-)

*G* I was too until trying HS v4.5

.oOo.