Re: kind of OT ~ Webdesign / Development conferences.

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:41:21 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well FlashForward 2000 is coming up.

You can probably check the Macromedia site for more information.

http://www.macromedia.com

I haven't really looked into it only because I know I can't go and
don't want to torture myself =c)

But it may very well be something that interests you. Other than
that I haven't heard of any other conferences that are happening.

Ok I couldn't resist any longer, here's what the first paragraph say,

"MACROMEDIA TO DEFINE THE FUTURE OF INTERACTIVE, NEXT-GENERATION, DYNAMIC
WEB SITES AT FLASHFORWARD2000 CONFERENCE

San Francisco, CAMarch 8, 2000Macromedia, Inc (NASDAQ: MACR) announced
today that Chairman and CEO Rob Burgess and Executive Vice President and
General Manager Kevin Lynch will deliver the opening keynote at the
Flashforward2000 user conference, the world's first Macromedia Flash
conference and exhibition. Macromedia Flash, the choice of more than
300,000 developers, is the industry standard for high-impact, vector-based
Web sites that deliver motion, sound, interactivity, and graphics."

There's another 4 paragraphs which if you are interested can puruse your
self. It's under the "News" section
"flashforward2000"

At 07:35 PM 24/03/2000 -0500, Jennifer C. Swartz wrote:
>I have the opportunity to go to one conference of my choice a year at a new
>job I have accepted.  I have been searching for a good one to choose.  I am
>looking for a conference that covers many areas of web development and
>design and it would be an extra plus to have it connected to higher
>education in some way... Any recommendations?
>
>Thank you.

.oOo.