Re: universal font stuff

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Sat, 01 Apr 2000 21:17:34 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I believe it's

BODY, TD, DIV { font: 16px Verdana, Geneva, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
                    color: #000000 }

By designating just font rather than font-weight font-size etc
you can use less space.

list properties in this order weight (bold), style (italic), size, family

no commas except for between font families.

At 09:33 PM 01/04/2000 -0800, Ben Russo wrote:
>Hello!
>
>Yet another font question...
>I remember seeing a question like "how do I keep the same font properties
>throughout the page?" way before on this list.  The answer I think had to do
>with <style> or something and it was a fairly long code...
>
>Does anyone know what I'm talking about?  I checked the archives already,
>but there's too many messages and I can't find what I'm looking for.  All I
>know is I'm using a whole lotta tables and stuff and I want to maintain the
>same font properties and styles without writing separate codes for each
>area.  how?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Ben

.oOo.