Re: CSS & Dreamweaver - resend

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2001 07:27:33 -0600
 To:  "Henry John Boleszny" <henryb(at)seaeagle.aunz.com>,
"Techniques - HWG" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:05 PM 2/21/01 +1000, Henry John Boleszny wrote:
>A.toc:LINK, A.toc:VISITED, A.toc:ACTIVE {
>      font-family : Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
>      font-size : 12px;
>}
>
>It is also called thusly:  <.td><.a href="info.html"
>class="toc">Home</a></td>
>
>As you can see, there are only two variations - a space between TD and A
>tags (cosmetic?) and the class name.  Incidentally, clicking on the link
>does get you to the correct page - it's just that the style doesn't work.

Henry

I thought I read on the lists that DW won't accept font families that
aren't actually on your computer. I don't have dreamweaver, but you might
want to check the HWG archives.  Or, just try removing the Mac-friendly
fonts and see what happens. If I remember the post correctly, the
Mac-friendly fonts will work on the internet.

DW users -- sound familiar at all? I'm pretty sure I read it on one of the
HWG lists.

~Tamara