Re: pages looks different on Mac platforms

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:01:11 -0600
 To:  Nate Harel <nharel(at)consultant.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:48 PM 3/2/01 -0500, Nate Harel wrote:
>(PS. I have heard about these problems in reading this forum, and now it
>has hit me!)

Then head back to the archives and re-read them.

O.k., I know that wasn't /really/ helpful, but seriously, read, re-read and
read them again. Also, be aware that different Macs with different OSes
will also display differently.

Another good place to go is http://developer.apple.com/internet/. they have
a lot of good information about how their machines might render. But, each
machine and each site is always just enough different that you will
eventually lose some hair.

One other thing, make friends with some Mac users -- I have a couple of
friends that will occasionally send me screen shots just to be on the safe
side. Eventually, I will buy my own Mac, but until then, friends can be useful.

8-)

~Tamara