RE: table alignment screw up - additional

by Matt <ncmail(at)triad.rr.com>

 Date:  Sun, 24 Aug 2003 21:06:42 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Shelley,

If no one has a better idea I would try this.

Make the 2nd section nested table to have 1 row with two data cells.  In
the left cell put a table that contains the side nav bar.  In the right
cell put another table with your text in paragraph form.  I think that will
keep the length of the text from stretching out the side nav bar to an
equal length.

Then put your footer info in a table below that.

Matt