Re: How to Keep Navigation Bar from Scrolling w/ Rest of Page

by Ben Ocean <beno(at)cnw.com>

 Date:  Sun, 14 May 2000 05:55:46 -0700
 To:  mcmahoe1(at)nationwide.com
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes. There are various JavaScript apps that will essentially roll your
nabvbar down the side of your page as your users scroll down. I'm afraid I
can't put my finger on them right now, but there are plenty out there. Just
search the free JavaScript sites. If you don't know any, here's a short list:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/
http://www.westvalley.net/webtools/javascript.htm
http://www.javafile.com/
http://www.crays.com/js4u/