Re: ADMIN: I Love You Virus

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Fri, 05 May 2000 08:05:19 -0700
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You know sometimes I think these list guild Guides are a little
too damn stuffy.

Egads, loosen up a little. I think a virus of such major
concern that it gets on the news and has been shutting
down servers left and right should be able to be discussed
on at least the techniques list.

There are 3 things to remember when talking about rules:
1) some rules cannot be broken
2) some rules can be bent
3) some rules can be broken

I think it falls upon the list guild members to discern which
of those need to be applied when it comes to some of the
discussions that they come across.

At 08:11 AM 05/05/2000 -0500, Melanie wrote:
>Hello Techniques List Members,
>
>My name is Melanie and I'm filling in as List Guide for the list.   The
>discussion of virii is against the Actionable Rules.  As stated "Do not
>discuss
>virus/antivirus topics on any of the Guild's lists. There are numerous
>other sources available on the net to get this type of information.

.oOo.