Re: Paint Shop Pro-putting text in an arc form

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:46:10 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:25 PM 6/27/00 -0500, Karen Stafford wrote:

>I've read this before, but can't sem to find it back. I'd like my text
>to form an arc, and I know I can do that in PSP6, but can't find out
>where. I've lost my links to PSP tutorial pages, too:-( Can anyone help?

You can create an ellipse(mark *create as vector* checked) on the image.
Then take your text tool and place it to the image until you see a curved
line and the A. Then go ahead and add your text. After you have placed your
text and added any embellishments, deselect. Then go to your layer palette
and you should see the ellipse on its own layer. Delete that layer and the
ellipse is gone but your curved text remains. If I didn't make it clear
enough I think New Dawn Micro(http://newdawn.gzinc.com) has a more detailed
tutorial.

Virginia's Visions
http://www.visionsnet.com