Re: other peoples sites and another IMPORTANT question

by "Judith C. Kallos" <webmaster(at)theistudio.com>

 Date:  Thu, 07 Sep 2000 16:21:54 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:43 PM 09/07/2000 -0700, Dan Johnson wrote:
>This a hwg-business question.  Should we take this conversation there?  If
>so, re-post...

We get these type of "legal" questions over there all the
time.  Unfortunately, most of us are not lawyers.  ;-)

One could check the archives for the multitude of posts in regards to
Copyright issues before posting to any list:

<http://metalab.unc.edu/hwg-bin/query>

I did a quick search for "copyright" and the archives served up 1,365
messages for your reading pleasure.   Some from actual attorneys with
resources and information that would sure to be of assistance.   When it
comes to legalities only those qualified should be asked these type of
questions.  Lists, unless they are run by lawyers, will only confuse and
muddy up the issues which will always be unique to every situation.  IOW,
go with the pros.  HTH!  ;-)

Got Cheat Sheets?
<http://www.technochallenged.com/cheat_sheets.html>
HTML4,DHTML,XML,PhotoShop,JavaScript,C++, More....