Re: Netscape/CSS/Tables

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Fri, 03 Nov 2000 15:06:34 -0500
 To:  Pam Shorey <palema(at)downcity.net>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:21 AM 10/31/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello,
>It appeared to me there were 6 or 7 levels of tables in there. The last
>part of the code closes them all out:

Ah... you were right, I went and double checked. I ended up going at the
thing from a different angle too, and have something that they seem to like
(though I feel it's a bit tacky)... <shrug> <grin>

I ended up using one table cell for each of three columns, instead of
breaking them up further. It's not quite as controlled as I was shooting
for, that's why I like tables, better control of where things end up. But,
it's a give and take I guess.

~Nathan Lyle

http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
natlyle(at)nmu.edu or jopling(at)geocities.com
(906)227-5736

"I recognize my limits but when I look around I realise I am not living
exactly in a world of giants." - Giulio Andreotti