RE: Never saw *this* one before....

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Tue, 22 May 2001 13:13:07 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
<Kayjey>
>No problem here, but it's a pain to load.  That left part of the header
>picture is over 70kB!!!!

I know I know... you should have seen the original version that I'm
adapting this thing from. You had to scroll down just to get past the
graphical title. I'm trying to work out the pieces, and then I go through
and streamline the graphics as much as possible.

:)

~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)

Email:  natlyle(at)nmu.edu    or    jopling(at)geocities.com
Web: http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
Phone: (906)485-4806

"Leisure time is that five or six hours when you sleep at night." - George
Allen