RE: Tables (height, width, etc.)

by Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu>

 Date:  Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:52:05 -0400
 To:  <tbradley-icc(at)home.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>That's exactly the way tables function. You must use a graphic the correct
>size in order to force the table to the correct size.

I've had to use that to force *correct* sizing in Netscape in the past, but
I've never had a problem when I've set the height. Am I wrong in thinking
that table widths and heights are still being supported?

~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)

Email:  natlyle(at)nmu.edu    or    jopling(at)geocities.com
Web: http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
Phone: (906)485-4806

"Artificial Intelligence: the art of making computers that behave like the
ones in movies." - Bill Bulko