Re: How to build a Forum

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:05:24 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  info(at)cgwebhelp.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Carolyn,

The best and most customizable forum software I have seen by far is Discus=
=20
Pro (http://www.discusware.com/pro/).  It has features that other forums=20
costing hundreds of dollars more can only dream of and it goes for=20
$99.  You can start by trying the free version that has less features but=20
is still way better than some other commercial packages.  The docs and very=
=20
well written and it's very easy to install.  You can also customize its=20
appearance extensively. Give it a try and you will like it I'm sure.  They=
=20
have a support forum where you can request new features and report bugs=20
directly to the developers.

HTH!

St=E9phane Bergeron